Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Sandra Silberzweig

We have been doing some art and we watched a video first. The artists name is Sandra Silberzweig. 
The video was about how to do the art and the designs. Step one we had to draw a dot in the middle of the picture and then put a line to the top of the page. We used pencil first and then we did a nose, eyes and mouth. The eyes didn't have to be aligned with each other. The outlines were painted with Indian Ink and we used chalk pastels for the colour. We learnt about cool and warm colours.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Daisy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how the colours blended really nicely together.
    I learnt that you can use cool and warm colours.
    Maybe you could tell me more about the indian ink.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora.I am sam from st mary's school.
    I really liked the colours that you used.
    I learnt that you used warm colours.
    Could you maybe show me more about the indian ink.
    Ma te wa Sam

    ReplyDelete