Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Shared reading


  • Henry was just playing in a cave with  his cousin and they were looking for gold and then the rocks. The top of the cave collapsed on top of Henry. And he  nearly died because he wasn't moving at all.


  • Henry felt good about enlisting so he didn't feel forced to go to the war. And he enlisted two week's before all men to the war, men 18 years up were only allowed to go. And  Henry's cousin  felt annoyed with Henry.



  • Henry thought that war wasn't just learning how to use guns. And then Henry got the war grounds and Henry felt like he was going to die.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am KC from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the words you used
    Maybe you could tell us what you did and what its for
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked what you based it on
    I learnt If you look for gold in a cave or it will fall
    Maybe you could make it a bit longer
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete